Saturday, May 06, 2006


I was back in my old neighbourhood of Mill Road in Cambridge, and I must say I miss it. There are loads of shops to browse in, places to buy your food where the staff smile and don't appear to hate you/their jobs. Met about 4 people that I knew and chatted about the price of cheese. Then back to Arbury/King's Hedges, where there is fuck all apart from road, one pub that I would consider drinking in, and the default facial expression is the scowl. Hey ho, the realities of the housing market dictate that this is my home now.

Been listening to Neil Young all evening, and thought I recognized the guitar sound-then realized it was the sound of my new Gretsch, what I bought partly because Neil played one. It's sweet, but it growls. Fenders are such pussies by comparison, they put up no fight whatsoever. Isn't she lovely ?

No comments: