Thursday, February 15, 2007

Try though I might, I just don't get.....

Van Morrison "Astral Weeks"- No, wait, I LOVE Moondance, (most of) St Dominic's Preview, his R&B stuff. But even when stoned, this is just a mess.

Meryl Streep- Just one pained glance at the camera has me reaching for the remote.

(Most of ) Emmylou Harris- As above, substitute "vowel" for "glance".

The West Wing- IT'S JUST NOT LIKE THAT. FACE IT.

I never used to like, but am now actually quite fond of..........

New Order "Power, Corruption and Lies"- Got it out of the library recently, having junked my old cassette years ago. The dull songs are still dull, but the nice ones are great and the great ones are sublime.

Leaving Las Vegas- Thought it was overacting masterclass first time I saw it. Then saw it again and was blown away.

Beetroot- But only with olive oil dressing.

Dogs- My sister's one is dead cute.

No comments: