Sunday, August 13, 2006

The design of these flats is a real fucking drag. I've bent over backwards in the last year to not generate neighbour-bothering degrees of noise, but this weekend I had a friend around and was up til about 2 on Friday, then got back from a party last night at 2.30, and was serving munchies for about another hour. My neighbour declares today that she's "tired", which is coded language for "you kept me awake". I feel like I'm sneaking in aged 17, trying not to wake my parents. The galling thing is, I can hear it just as clearly when she takes a 3 Am piss, or when she gets up for her early shift. The guy upstairs is morbidly obese, and sleeps on a futon. I can hear it EVERY TIME he turns over, farts and some other things I don't want to speculate on. He also goes to the bog every other night in the wee small hours.

GET A FUCKING LIFE, THE LOT OF YOU.

No comments: