Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Looking at the property supplement that came with the free newspaper while listening to the
Gang of Four was quite a strange experience. Couldn't help but tamper with one of the adverts
in the manner of old Go4 album sleeves- it's too big to upload onto this post, but will try it independently (so there'll either be nothing or an image called The Wait is Over

Plenty of OBM this week (Old Bastard Moments)- namely "All the music around at the moment
sounds like [insert name of band you were passionate about as a teenager]". Well, sod it,
Arctic Monkeys are the Wedding Present and I claim my £5.

Guitar shop staff must get so sick of people who either know nothing or pretend they do (I fall
squarely in the second caregory). Whatever, I'm no nearer to finding an electric guitar I feel
comfortable playing- til then I'm still an acoustic saddo.

1 comment:

Alister said...

deer tom,
I find ur blog. u r veree seksee.

Me will become your stalker.

or groupie. or both.

love,
uncle al
xxooxx